Aside from participating in this year's 21st annual Castro Valley Chili Cookoff, we also took to each booth of our competitors to check out what type of chili they were dishing out.
Congratulations to all the winners, and we couldn't be happier to be one of them!
- Judge's First Place: Rowell Ranch Rodeo
- Judge's Second Place: The Tutor Doctor
- Judge's Third Place: Castro Valley Patch
- People's Choice: Alameda County Firefighters
- Best Booth Decoration: Charlie's Pig House
Our team consisted of several bloggers from our site. We decided to donate our winnings ($100) to Save Our Schools Castro Valley! (SOSCV!).
Check out the other coverage done on the 2012 Chili Cook-Off on Patch: