tonight with eight food trucks ready to serve an assortment of fare.
The new weekly market will run every Monday from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. at the triangle lot between Foothill Boulevard, Mission Boulevard., and D Street in Hayward. Enjoy live music from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Here's what's on the menu for tonight:
- Get your grub on with these Asian fusion sandwiches with names just as unique as their flavor combos. Toppings such as avocado wasabi and roasted seaweed can also be added to your sammiches. If you think you can take the heat, be sure to request some Liquid Dragon Fire on your meal.
- Follow them at @adamsgrubtruck
- Have a hankering for a Chi-Town style hot dog? Look no further, as Street Dogs specializes in Vienna beef Chicago dogs which include onions, neon-green relish, tomatoes, a pickle spear and spicy sport peppers, all held together in a steamed poppy seed bun. Also served on the truck are soups and the Wunderbar — a thick slice of cheesecake, covered in rich chocolate and served on a stick
- Follow them at @StreetDogTruck
- Serving gooey goodness, this food truck offers gourmet grilled cheese sandwiches, Philly Cheese Steaks, soups, salads and delicious desserts.
- Follow them at @CheeseGoneWild
- Kinders is bringing all things BBQ — from meats and deli to finger-lickin sauces.
- Follow them at @KindersBBQ
- This San Francisco-based truck specializes in hearty Peruvian sandwiches made with a variety of meats, including pulled pork, steak, braised chicken and chicharron. The truck also offers home made fruit drinks.
- Follow them @Sanguchon_SF
- Serving up little pillowy puffs of heaven, Pacific Puffs specializes in cream puffs. Dedicated to offering premium, home-baked style cream puffs using only the finest fresh local ingredients, their handcrafted puffs have been perfected over decades as an old family recipe and are baked daily using their signature small-batch baking method to ensure the highest quality.
- Follow them at @PacificPuffs
- Yumsilog specializes in silogs, a traditional Filipino breakfast served with garlic rice and fried egg. Their menu includes tapsilog (cured beef), tosilog (cured pork), longsilog (sweet sausage), Spamsilog (Spam) and bangsilog (Filipino milkfish).
- Follow them @yumsilog
- This food truck out of Santa Clara says its the first of its kind. We Sushi serves us fresh sushi and sushi rolls and its team said they shop from fresh fish markets every morning.
- Follow them @we_sushi
Future vendors include:
- An Oakland-based truck serving up artisan burgers and sandwiches made with fresh, locally-sourced ingredients.
- Follow them at @fivetenburger
- Korean BBQ made mobile. This truck's menu offers anything from rib eye, spicy pork and chicken BBQ to kimchee fried rice and BBQ rice bowls.
- Follow them at @seoulonwheels
- Craving curry in a hurry? This truck has got you covered. Curry Up Now, which also has a restaurant in San Mateo, serves up unique Indian street foods. Their menu includes Tikka Masala Burritos, Deconstructed Samosas (potato and pea samosas topped with mini-samosas, spicy chickpea curry, tomatoes, onions, sauces and your choice of ground beef, chicken or Indian cheese), Sexy Fries (sweet potato fries in masala with your choice of chicken or paneer), and more.
- Follow them at @CurryUpNow
- Inspired by Asian street food, this popular Bay Area food truck features steamed and baked buns filled with savory stuffings of your choosing, including pork belly, duck, red sesame chicken and braised pork.
- Follow them @chairmantruck
- A mobile version of the House of Siam restaurant in San Jose, the truck specializes in Thai cuisine and includes Thai tacos, Pad Thai, Yellow Curry Chicken over rice and more. Try their "roti boquet," grilled satay chicken rolled in a roti with peanut sauce, fresh green leafs, cucumbers, carrots, red onions and cilantro.
- Follow them @hosonwheels
For more information of Hayward's Off the Grid, visit https://www.facebook.com/events/268004676634003/