If you are a parent, we've got a day full of helpful information, inspiring ideas, and valuable resources for you! For parents of children of all ages, from preschool through teens.
Registration includes two breakout sessions with a choice of 20 different workshops and a parent resource fair. Special keynote address by author, speaker, and Licensed Marriage Family Therapist Ronald Mah, on "What Makes Our Children Academically, Personally and Socially Successful?"
Register by March 28 for a special $15 early bird registration. Workshop registration is first-come, first-serve, so register today!
Session A: Choose 1 workshop
- Blood is thicker Than Water...Understanding and Dealing with Sibling Rivalry
- Developmental Assests: Help Your Child Be Caring, Responsible & Successful
- Homework Without Hassle
- Motivating the Reluctant Learner
- The Truth About Drug and Alcohol Use Among Teens
- Raising Children with Love and Logic®
- Managing Challenging Behavior
- Navigating the School System For Your Student’s Success
- Bullying In Our Schools: What Parents Need to Know!
- Boost Brain Power and Focus with Whole Food Nutrition
Session B: Choose 1 workshop
- Fatherhood for the New Millennium – “Father or Dad” – What’s the Difference
- Positive Discipline Vs. Punishment
- Successfully Managing Blended Families -
- Kindergarten Reading & Your Child's Successful Start in Elementary School
- How to Talk So Your Kids Will Listen
- Our Kids & Social Media: What Parents Need To Know
- Making the Vision a Reality
- Understanding Adolescent Brains & Risk Taking
- Perfect Fit: The College Admissions Process
- Parenting a Child with ADHD