The note is as follows:
- Construction on the street will start up again early this coming Sunday night, January 15, 2012 with grinding work to begin at 10 p.m.
- Traffic on the Boulevard may be restricted to one lane in each direction until 7 a.m. on Monday morning and then opened as safety allows.
- Starting Tuesday January 17, 2012 and for the rest of the week construction work will begin at the normal start time of 7:30 a.m.
- Wilbeam Avenue will be closed in both directions for as long as it takes to rebuild this portion of the street — there will be no access to or from Castro Valley Boulevard during this time.
- Driveways between Wilbeam Avenue and Redwood Road may be shut down during this time — it is anticipated that this phase could last most of the week and maybe longer depending on the weather.
Additional updated will be provided as information is available.
For additional information, please contact: Amy Feagans at 510-670-6165, Alameda County Redevelopment Agency.