Times are tough. If you know someone looking for work, suggest point them to a job search engine like SimplyHired.com.
What SimplyHired does is "scrape" the web to find job listings; it categorizes them by occupation; notes their location; records when the job was posted; and so on.
So if you are looking for work as a retail clerk, within a five mile radius of San Lorenzo, you punch in those parameters. Just a moment ago there seven such jobs posted within the last week, which makes it possible some remain open.
SimplyHired.com also does some analysis of San Lorenzo.
It reports that:
- the most common jobs are sales and office occupations, 30%.
- Management, professional, and related occupations, 27%
- Production, transportation, and material moving occupations, 17%.
- About 80 percent of workers in San Lorenzo, California work for companies; 12 percent work for the government and 4 percent are self-employed.
Leading industries are:
- educational, health and social services, 17%
- manufacturing, 15%
- retail trade, 14%
According to government data, the average salary for jobs in San Lorenzo, is $39,078, and the median household income was $56,170.
Other details.Population of San Lorenzo Total population 21,898 Male 48.45% Female 51.55% Median age 37.7 San Lorenzo Housing Owner-occupied homes 79.2% Median cost of a home $223,300 Median mortgage payment $1,208 Renter-occupied homes 20.8% Vacant housing 1.4% Median monthly rent
$953Average Income Median for all male full-time $43,626 Median for all female full-time $34,531 Education Less than 9th grade 7% 9th to 12th grade, no diploma 12% High school graduate 33% Some college, no degree 26% Associate's degree 7% Bachelor's degree 11% Graduate degree 4%