Attend this year's first annual Cowgirl Picnic and help support the Cowgirl Spirit Scholarship Program "to continue in the memory of those who have gone down the trail ahead of us ...and for those who will come after us." (Excerpt from the Last Will and Testament of Margaret M. Rowell)
The event includes the following:
- 11 a.m. — Mimosa Reception & Viewing of Live Auction and Raffle Items
- 11:30 a.m. — Audience Seated; Welcome Remarks by Randy Corley, Professional Rodeo Cowboys Association (PRCA) Announcer; Introduction of Servers: PRCA & Local CowBOYS & Ranchers; Catered Cowgirl Luncheon
- 12:30 p.m. — Live Auction / Raffle Drawing
- 1 p.m. — Conclusion
- 1:01 p.m. — ReRide Stories & Mingling @ Rowell Rodeo Ranch Bar
- 5 p.m. — Local Team Roping and Cow Mugging (at arena)
Tickets Price: $30 each, Sponsor Table $500 (for 8 people)
Tickets are limited to first come, first serve. Ages 21 and older only. No refunds and will continue rain or shine at Earl Dawes BBQ Area in the Parkgrounds. Casual western attire recommended.
RSVP by calling Janet Lemmons at 510-581-2577.